Westerra Mobile Banking, optimized for your mobile device, easily allows you to view account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and deposit checks.* Westerra’s Mobile Banking app is free and secure. With Westerra Mobile Banking, you can:
- View your account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills you have set up in Bill Pay
- Search Westerra branches and Free ATMs near you
- Receive mobile alerts via text message*
- Deposit checks from your smartphone using our Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay people directly from your smartphone using Popmoney.
The Westerra Mobile Banking App is made specifically for your iPhone or Android smartphone, and for the iPad. More tablet versions will be available in the the near future.
Click on the video below for a sneak peak of Mobile Banking's new look coming soon!
How To Install the Mobile Banking App
You must be enrolled in Westerra Online Banking to use the app. If you are not enrolled in Online Banking, click here.
On your mobile device, open the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) and search for Westerra Credit Union and download the App.
Launch the app and enter your Westerra Online Banking Username and Password.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only register one Westerra account number per smartphone device. You can log in to multiple Westerra accounts through your iPad.
Click here for Mobile Banking FAQs
*Text Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.