As the Official Credit Union of Special Olympics Colorado, our game plan is simple: Save you money - and give to Special Olympics. You choose which services work best for you - and we'll donate $52.80 to Special Olympics Colorado for each one you choose.* Donations will help expand Special Olympics unified sports teams into more schools throughout the Denver metro area. Simply mention this offer when you open these accounts:
- Special Olympics VISA debit cards
- Free checking, 1000 free ATMs, free Mobile Banking
- Special Olympics VISA credit cards
- Free balance transfers, low rates, cash-back rewards
- Auto loans
-Purchase or refinance
- Home equity lines of credit
- Low rates for home improvements, tuition, weddings or other special purposes.
- Refinance or purchase at today's low rates. Ask about commercial real estate loans, too.
- Youth savings accounts
-Open a savings account for a child or teen - consider their first debit card, too!
- CDs, IRAs and Money Market Accounts
- Compare our rates! Choose the rates and terms that work best for you.
Everyone in the 7-county Denver metro area can participate!
Find out why more Coloradans are choosing Westerra.
To open your accounts, stop by any Westerra location, call 303-321-4209 or apply online.
Make a donation now to help expand Special Olympics into more schools.
About Special Olympics Colorado
The mission of Special Olympics Colorado is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendships with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit qualification required for credit cards, auto loans and mortgage loans. Donations made for all accounts upon request, excluding adult savings accounts. Deposit of $5 in savings account required. $5 membership fee waived. Federally Insured by NCUA.