Free Debit Card with Rewards
With a free Westerra debit card, you can access your account anywhere Visa® is accepted. Your Westerra membership also provides you these value-added benefits:
- Free ATMs—Westerra provides surcharge-free ATM access through the CO-OP Network with 1000 free ATMs in Colorado, and 30,000 nationwide. Look for CO-OP Network ATMs at credit unions, 7-Eleven® locations and even at Denver International Airport. If you use another ATM network, Westerra will not charge you a fee; but, the ATM owner may charge a fee.
- No debit card overdraft fees - All Westerra checking accounts are set up so that if there are not funds in your checking account (or line of credit) to cover a debit card or ATM transaction, the transaction will simply be denied. You will not have to worry about paying any fees. Learn more.
- Earn reward points - Earn 1 point for every $3.00 you spend when you sign for your purchase. Redeem your points for cash back, gift cards, travel, experiences, merchandise or charitable donations! Visit the Westerra Rewards website and register to access your rewards account by using your name as it appears on your account and the last 6 digits of either your Westerra VISA® debit card, Platinum card or Signature Card. You can also find the link in Online Banking by clicking on the checking account then click on More Actions, and Rewards. For credit cards, simply click on Rewards. Rewards points will automatically be combined in your rewards account for all your Westerra cards based upon your primary account information.
- Select your card design - Choose from our gallery of FREE VISA® debit card designs with any Westerra checking account! It's easy--when you open your account at any Westerrra branch location, your debit card will be issued instantly in the design of your choice!
- Choose your own PIN - You will receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your debit card. If you would like to change your PIN, stop by any branch or call us.
- Free CardNav App - Turn your card on and off, for added security.
- Free mobile banking, Apple Pay, eStatements, online banking, and bill pay.
Read these tips on how to manage your checking account.