Earn Unlimited Reward Points -- Plus 25,000 Bonus Reward Points!
Visa Signature® - Amazing Benefits. Low Rate. No Annual Fee.
We’ve combined the value of Westerra with the travel and entertainment benefits of Visa Signature® to bring you a premier card with amazing benefits, a low rate and no annual fee. And these additional benefits:
- Earn unlimited 1.25 reward points for every $1 you spend on purchases.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 25,000 reward points when you make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 3 months!
- Introductory balance transfer rate of 3.90% fixed APR for 12 months* with no balance transfer fee for balances transferred from other financial institutions! Thereafter, and on all new purchases the variable rate is currently 9.90% - 21.00% APR based on your credit qualification.+
- No annual fee and no balance transfer fee!
- CardNav App for added security.
- Westerra Rewards to redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel, experiences, merchandise and charitable donations.
- Exclusive Visa Signature Rewards
- Lost luggage and ID Theft Reimbursement and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.*
- Start using your Westerra Visa signature credit card today--or apply now!
Visa Signature Credit Card Rates & Terms
Credit Card Payoff Calculator
Learn About Westerra's Visa Select Credit Card
Westerra is a local not-for-profit cooperative that keeps your funds working here in our community.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory balance transfer rate is valid for 12 billing cycles from account origination on balances transferred to a Visa Signature or Visa Select card from other financial institutions.+Your APR is the prime rate plus a margin of 4.65% - 15.65% for the Visa Select or 6.65% - 17.65% for the Visa Signature based on your credit qualification. APRs will vary with the market based on the prime rate. Published APR is effective as of 4/1/2020. Foreign Transaction Fees are 1.00% of the US dollar amount of the foreign transaction for foreign currency conversions, 0.80% of the US dollar amount of the foreign transaction for International Service Fee (ISA). Cash Advance Fee 2%. **Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details.