Easy Ways to Access Your Accounts
With the safety of our members and staff the highest priorities, we are continuing our phased approach to adding in-person and virtual services, and opening branch lobbies. The vast majority of our team is working from home to make things happen behind the scenes, and to answer your calls and emails. There are many convenient ways you can access your accounts:
- Meet by Virtual Appointment, Phone or In-Person at a Branch - Click here to schedule an appointment. If you do not find an appointment available on the day you prefer, please check another branch, or contact us with your specific questions at 303-321-4209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deposit Checks Using the Mobile App - Download the free Westerra Mobile app in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) – You can view account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and deposit checks from your smart phone.
- Use Online Banking and Bill Pay - Online banking is free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Verify deposits and withdrawals, view account activity, print eStatements, transfer funds between your Westerra Credit Union accounts, make Westerra Credit Union loan payments, view and print cleared checks from your account, check balances, pay bills and more. Click here to enroll in Online Banking. The system will guide you through the process to sign up. If you need assistance, please contact us at 303-321-4209 or email us at email@example.com.
- 24-Hour Automated Phone Banking - Call 303-320-7774 to check balances, transfer funds between your accounts and much more. The automated system walks you through the process, making it easy.
- 1000 Free ATMs in Colorado - Access your account at any CO-OP Network ATM. You can even make deposits at many ATMs. All fees are now waived for ATMs outside the CO-OP Network. Be aware that the ATM owner may still charge a fee.
- 200 Colorado CO-OP Shared Branching Locations - Typically you can access your account at any credit union that is a member of the CO-OP Shared Branch network. Currently, some credit unions are limiting access to their members only.
- Bank By Phone – Talk to a Westerra representative M-F 8am-6pm & SAT 8am-1pm at 303-321-4209. Please be aware that our hold times may be slightly longer due to the increased volume.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For our Business Banking Members:
- Business Banking – Enroll in Online Business Banking.
- Business Banking App – Download the app in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
- More Ways to Deposit Checks:
- Mobile Banking
- CO-OP Network ATMs
- Night Deposit Drops in Branches
- Drive-Up Branch Services
- CO-OP Shared Branches
If you need help using any of these services, please call us at 303-321-4209 or email us at email@example.com.
Download the free Westerra Mobile app in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).