We’re Freezin’ for a Reason!
Make a difference for Special Olympics athletes—do a Polar Plunge, run/walk a 5K, or volunteer to help expand Special Olympics into more Colorado schools. Westerra is once again the Presenting Sponsor of this largest fundraiser for Unified Sports:
Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 5K and Polar Plunge - Aurora Reservoir, CO
10:30 am - 5K run/walk
11:30 am - Polar Plunge begins
12:30 pm - After Splash Bash
Sunday, March 1, 2020 - 5K and Pool Plunge - Washington Park, Denver, CO
9 am - 5K run/walk
9:30 am - After Splash Bash begins
10 am - Polar Plunge begins
Westerra will have a team at the Wash Park event. Register as part of the Westerra Team at Wash Park for the Polar Plunge and/or 5K—or grab a group and registerfor any of the other plunge events!
Participants are encouraged to fundraise a minimum of $75 for Special Olympics Colorado.
Prefer to stay dry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Choose Any of These 2020 Polar Plunge Dates:
- February 22 - Pueblo Reservoir
- February 22 - Aurora Reservoir, 5K and Plunge
- March 1 - Washington Park, Denver, 5K and Pool Plunge
- March 7 - Maxline Brewing, Fort Collins
- March 7 - Boulder Reservoir
- March 14 - Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Colorado Springs
- March 28 - Nottingham Lake, Avon
- April 17 - RiNo Corporate Plunge and Happy Hour
Westerra will donate $52.80 to Special Olympics Colorado for each account you open to help expand Unified Sports into more schools. Learn more.