Use Westerra's fundraising program to raise money for your school sport/activity or community organization while helping students and families learn about saving money and making smart financial choices. Westerra will donate $52.80 to your school/organization for each new service opened at Westerra. Take a look at how much you can earn:
Earn Money For Your Team or Activity While Promoting Financial Literacy
Learn more about Westerra's Fundraising Program
Why More Coloradans Are Choosing Westerra
- Westerra is a local not-for-profit financial cooperative.
- Originally organized by teachers, Westerra is committed to financial education.
- Unlike banks, there are no stockholders. Everyone who has an account at the credit union is an owner.
- Profits are returned to you through lower fees and better rates.
- You'll find easy access through online banking, mobile banking, shared branches and free ATMs.
- Everyone in the Denver metro area can participate.
How the Program Works
- Your organization contacts Westerra to participate in the program.
- You send us your logo, name of program, address where checks should be sent and contact information.
- Westerra develops a marketing flyer you can distribute in hard copy or email to your group.
Click here to view a sample flyer.
- When families come in to Westerra and mention your organization, we donate $52.80 to your organization for each account that is opened.
- Checks are sent in January, April, July and October to your organization for all accounts opened in that quarter.
Frequently Asked Questions
To Open Accounts – Parents, students, friends and family can stop by any Westerra branch, conveniently located throughout the Denver metro area. Parent/guardian must accompany child or teen (0-17 years) with valid identification to open their accounts. Everyone in the Denver metro area can participate.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
For more details or questions about the program, please call 303-329-4518 or email email@example.com.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal housing lender.