Skip to Main Content

How can we help you?


  • Account Change Request Form - Use this form to change your legal name or add another person as a joint owner on your account.

  • Revoke Joint Owner Form - This form removes an individual from your account. Please note this form needs to be notarized or signed in front of a Westerra employee.

Link your Westerra Credit Card as Checking/Spending Overdraft Protection Form - Complete this form to create or update the Overdraft Protection Sequence for your Checking/Spending Account to include your Westerra Credit Union Credit Card.

  • Westerra Direct Deposit Form - Fill out, print and give this form to your employer to automate payroll deposits into your Westerra account.

  • Advice of Banking Account Change Form - Fill out, print and give this form to a biller so they can set up automatic payments from your account. You can also use our Bill Pay service in Online Banking.

ACH Stop Payment Request - Fill out this form to stop automatic withdrawals from your account.

Credit Card, Debit Card or ATM Transaction Dispute - Fill out this form to file a dispute for these types of situations:

  • Fraudulent Transaction Disputes - If you see a transaction posted that you did not participate in or if your card has been lost or stolen.

  • Merchant Transaction Disputes - If you were overcharged, charged twice, were promised a credit and did not receive it or did not receive the merchandise or services purchased.

  • ATM Transaction Disputes - To dispute an ATM transaction (such as an incorrect amount was dispensed or the amount you deposited differs from the amount on your receipt).

Boy rides a skateboard while wearing a toy rocket pack on his back.

Ready to join the WCU community?

Open an account in 4 minutes and 59 seconds (we timed it).