Online Business Banking Login Help
1. Q: It appears I am "locked out" of Online Banking. Why?
A: You may be locked out of Online Banking if you tried to enter your password five times or more unsuccessfully. You may reset your password once you are locked out. For additional assistance, please call us at 303-321-4209.
2. Q: What do I do if I forgot my username or password? You may recover your username or reset your password using the self-service options on the login page.
3. Q: Related to the security feature, can I provide an international phone number for the text or phone call?
A: No, unfortunately not.
4. Q: How long does my secruity code last before it expires?
A: You have fifteen (15) minutes to enter the security code received by text message or phone call.
5. Q: How many different phone numbers can I add to my Online Business Banking profile for receiving security codes?
A: You may add up to three (3) phone numbers. Please keep in mind that the code will be sent only to the phone number you choose.
6. Q: How do I add or delete phone numbers for receiving security codes in Online Business Banking?
A: After logging in to Online Banking, click on your profile in the top right corner. Then click Settings > Contact > Add a phone number.
7. Q: What do I do if I lost the phone that was set up for receiving security codes and I can no longer access my Online Business Banking account?
A: Please call us at 303-321-4209 for further assistance.
8. Q: I am being asked security questions that I didn't set up. What should I do?
A: Your account is likely locked. Please call us at 303-321-4209 to unlock your account.
9. Q: Can I use a previously used Online Banking password for my new Online Banking password?
A: For security purposes, the system will not let you use a password you have used in the past. Please create a new password.
10. Q: I am a secondary member on the account, can I still log on to Online Banking?
A: Yes, please have the primary member set you up as a sub-user.
11. Q: Can there be more than one username and password for the account?
A: The primary member on the account may create additional sub-users to access online banking.
12. Q: Above you mention calling Westerra, but what are the hours when I can reach your call center staff?
A: Our contact center is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST). On Saturdays, you can reach us from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (MST) at 303-321-4209.
13. Q: I am having a totally different problem in Online Banking. What should I do?
A: We are happy to help. Please call us at 303-321-4209 for further assistance.
14. Q: Which browswers are supported and allowed for Online Banking?
A: The latest two versions of all major browsers, excluding Internet Explorer, are supported.