Get Your Finances in Shape
Most of us make time to complete a physical checkup, but when was the last time you had a financial checkup? A financial checkup will allow you to:
- Review your credit report
- Receive a credit report for your children or elderly parents. Many types of fraud happen within these age groups because fraudsters know credit reports are not checked regularly.
- Review your savings plan. Financial experts recommend that you keep three to six months of your net pay in an accessible account. How much do you have set aside and how can you meet that goal? Pay yourself first by setting up automated deposits from your paycheck. You may be amazed at how quickly it can add up.
- Look at transferring credit card balances to a lower rate card or look for ways to improve your credit score so you can get a lower rate.
- Refinance your auto loan or mortgage loan to get a lower rate. You may be able to save a significant amount of money every month.
Westerra Credit Union is dedicated to helping individuals take the next step in their financial journey.
What would you do with an extra $100, $300 or $500 a month? Take a vacation, build up your emergency savings account, or pay off debt? Schedule a free financial checkup to see where we can help save you money and get your finances in shape. When you complete your financial checkup and open one new service, Westerra will give you a free National or Colorado State Parks Pass!*
*Limited time offer. Your choice of a free annual Parks Pass is included with the completion of a free Financial Checkup and one new service, excluding adult share savings account. Financial Checkup includes obtaining your credit report. Limit of one Parks Pass per account. Value may be reported to the IRS. Deposit of $5 in savings account required. $5 membership fee waived. Federally insured by NCUA.