One-Time Debit Card Payment
Through Our Online Payment Center at our new upgraded payment portal
In an effort to make one-time debit card payments even easier, we have upgraded our payment portal. To access this portal, you will need to re-register, but you may reuse your current password and your username will now be your email address.
New features include:
- You can save your account information for future payments.
- Save multiple debit card payment methods from your financial institutions.
- Make one-time payments without registering.
- When you open a new loan, it will automatically be added to your profile.
Read instructions on how to register and make payments.
Read instructions on how to make payments as a guest.
Make a one-time payment to any of the following Westerra loans with your debit card from another financial institution.
- Auto loans
- Second mortgage and Home Equity Lines Of Credit (HELOC)
- Lines of Credit
- Personal Loans
- Secured Loans
Make a deposit to a Westerra savings, checking or money market account, too!
By Telephone - 303-321-4209
Make a one-time payment to your Westerra loan with your bank account, or debit card, from another financial institution.
Frequently asked questions about One-Time Payments
A $12 fee will apply to One-Time Payments made online. A $20 fee will apply to expedited One-Time Payments made by phone.