Whether you are just starting out, moving up or downsizing—or if your financial circumstances call for nontraditional solutions—Westerra Credit Union has a mortgage product to fit your needs!
- Purchase A Home – Our mortgage products offer 3% down payment programs on loans up to $850,000 – or borrow up to $2 million with more down payment.*
- Refinance Your Home – Give us a call to see if we can lower your rate, term, or both – and save you money. Even if you closed your current loan within the last year, you may be able to lower your rate.
- Get Cash-Out and Refinance – With low rates and rising home values, it is a great time to consider putting your equity to work to achieve the things most important in your life right now. With a cash-out refinance, you gain access to your equity and you might lower your rate, too!
Other Westerra Mortgage Advantages:
- Full service lender – helping more Coloradans achieve the dream of homeownership.
- Competitive rates to save you money.
- No origination fee - just low underwriting and processing fees paid at closing.
- FULL credit approval – not just a prequalification, so you are ready to make a winning offer.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Make your payments to Westerra.
- Flexible payment options - monthly, semi-monthly or bi-weekly schedule.
We’ll listen and advise you so that you get the right loan personalized to fit your needs.
Call 303-321-4209 to schedule an appointment, request a mortgage checkup, or start your application today.
Check Today's Mortgage Rates
Learn about upcoming seminars
Find the Value of Your Home
Meet Westerra's Mortgage Specialists
Westerra financially supports the Colorado Homeownership Coalition, which provides mortgage assistance to individuals and families when they need an extra hand. In 2019, Westerra donated $7,640 to help people stay in their homes.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the cost of the loan in percentage terms taking into account various loan charges such as Prepaid Finance Charges (discount points, processing and underwriting fees, flood certificate, tax service, closing and wire fees, prepaid interest) and Private Mortgage Insurance (if applicable). Our average loan amount and LTV is assumed on all products. Variables such as LTV, CLTV, credit score, Cash-Out, occupancy and property type etc. could affect rate and APR. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. All above captioned APRs reflect a minimum 20% down payment. Equal Housing Opportunity.