Direct Deposit

How to change your payroll or direct deposit:

- Complete, print and send the Westerra Direct Deposit Form to each company that sends you payroll.
- If you receive Social Security, complete the Social Security Direct Deposit Form. Visit for more information.  
You will need your previous financial institution's ABA Routing Number.

How to update any automatic payments and withdrawals:

- Complete, print and send the Automatic Payment Request Form to each company that automatically debits money from your account.