If you have a business account at Westerra, we are standing by, and ready to work with you to find a solution for your specific situation:
CARES Act (SBA Loans)
The programs and initiatives in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act that was passed by Congress in early April are intended to assist business owners with current needs. For the most up-to-date availability of these programs, please stay in contact with your local Small Business Administration (SBA) District Office, which you can locate here. The CARES Act programs include:
Paycheck Protection Program
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is an SBA loan designed to help keep workers on the payroll. The SBA will forgive loans if all employees are kept on the payroll and the money is used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest, or utilities. To apply for a first or second round Paycheck Protection Program SBA loan through our partner Newtek® Financial Services, click here.
- If you requested a Paycheck Protection Program SBA loan application through our partner, Newtek® Financial Services, and you have not received an emailed SBA application and File Vault, your request is in a queue. If a business that received an SBA application and File Vault does not complete their information, their application will be terminated and an offer to begin the application process will be extended to the next business in the queue. The probability of receiving an application is dependant on Congressional funding and the volume of requests.
- If you requested a Paycheck Protection Program SBA loan application through our partner, Newtek® Financial Services, and received an emailed SBA application and File Vault, please complete it immediately so that you do not lose your place in the queue for funding. If you received an email from email@example.com, there will be a link to a File Vault to complete the SBA application and upload financial documents. (Be sure to check your Spam or Junk folders and enable emails from this sender.) To streamline the process, please do not skip questions in the application and be sure to include all requested documents. A list of documents needed will be included in the email--please have these scanned documents ready to upload:
- Voided check
- Face page of most recent tax return
- IRS Form 941 (four quarters) or 944 (2019)
- Driver's license
- Operating Agreement/Bylaws/DBA Filing
- Payroll processing report
After all information is received, the documents are e-transmitted to the SBA Department for final approval which could take minutes, hours or days. Once approved, you will receive the loan note and closing documents to sign electronically. Funding will happen immediately.
Westerra Credit Union Business Relief Line of Credit (Non-SBA Loan)
Westerra Credit Union is offering a Business Relief Line of Credit (Non-SBA Loan) for our current members.
- The Business Relief LOC will have a 12 month draw period and will have a special interest rate of Prime (the "Index") plus 0% margin rate, for the first 6 months.
- To apply, just email us at WesterraCanHelp@westerracu.com and put “Business Banking Help” in the subject line. We will reach out to discuss this special low-interest line of credit and other options for your specific situation.
For more information, please call us at 303-321-4209 or email WesterraCanHelp@westerracu.com and put “Business Banking Help” in the subject line. Additional resources are available at www.sba.gov or through the SBA Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.
Learn more about Business Accounts at Westerra.
Local Banking for Local Business.